Open Access Courses
- Research Support Session
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Part 1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByEtmji1iw9RdWpjNEMwOGhrVGc/view?usp=sharing
Part 2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByEtmji1iw9RaDFqRVNDNFkycUk/view?usp=sharing
- Survey colleagues on issues associated with the culminating project.
Please do the survey here.
- Doing a literature review.
- Structuring the Culminating Project document in Microsoft Word.
- Tutorial on the bibliographic and citation tools in Microsoft Word.
See Tutorial on Microsoft Word Citations & Bibliography tool.
- Go to http://tinyurl.com/tgi-learn
- Enter Your name, First, Last and an email address
- Make sure Microphone is checked under audio settings
- Educational Technology
This is an open-enrollment graduate level course covering the skills, concepts and dispositions needed by educators to make effective use of technology in education. It is aligned to the International Society for Technology in Education’s National Educational Technology Standards (ISTE / NETS), which have been adopted by 49 state boards of education. You’ll be introduced to social constructionist pedagogy, the learning objects model of instructional design, social media, and relevant free cross-platform open source software.
- Social Media for Educators
Social media are an outgrowth of Web 2.0 technologies, and promise to enhance education by opening new channels for communication and engagement. This limited-enrollment course covers the concepts of curation, sharing, ethics with respect to privacy and security, and skills revolving around the use of blogs, micro-blogs, RSS, and Wikis.
There is no fee for auditing these courses. They may also be taken for 3-credits at $100 per credit.
Scheduled conferencing sessions begin July 8, 2014 and end August 23, 2014, for a total of 7 weeks.
You may also work self-paced.
Last date for credit seekers is December 31, 2014.
- Jerald Dana Cole (Columbia, Harvard)
CEO,Distributed Learning Systems
- Call me anytime at (203) 903-8464
- eMail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friend me at https://www.facebook.com/jerald.d.cole
- Skype me at JeraldDanaCole
- Tweet me @JeraldDanaCole
- Personal @ http://scholar.harvard.edu/jeralddanacole
- Professional @ https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jerald-d-cole/9/738/763
We are providing 10 scholarships for the graduate credit version of the course to students demonstrating need.